Friday, November 17, 2006

Look Out, 3 New Posts!

We are trying to catch up so hold on to your keyboards, we should have one or two more posts up in the next few days. Not a lot of text for now, but lots of pictures.


Home at last, and in our own bed!

Get used to it kid, some people like to smoke, or play yuker, I like to kiss babies.


Yes, Mommy is quite beautiful, isn't she.


When we got home from the hospital we realized we didn't really get to see Caden in his 'Bob the Builder' costume for Halloween and didn't have any pictures. Racked with guilt I went to the store to get him a costume for our own personal Halloween and this was all that was left. "Sorry Buddy, but it was more for us than you." Although I don't think he minded that much.


We took the costume off after only a short time and let him go play on the Moonbounce, there appears to be no permanent damage.

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, I was really missing the updates. Looks like you guys are doing just fine now. Keep up the good work and have fun! I love all the pictures, they say it all. Especially the one of Brody's feet. Give the boys a kiss for me and Pop-pop. Miss you and Love you more than you know. GG

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

So many things to say!

1) I can't believe you went to a FAIR, Liz, after only, what, a week? You are amazing.

2) Caden is such an adventurer! All those rides. Look out, bungee jumping, here he comes.

3) Larry looks fantastic on the slide. Whhheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4) Brody is, well, cute and adorable don't even seem to cut it. I just can't wait to snuggle with him.

5) The picture in the first post of him sleeping is the first one I've seen wher he looks just like Caden/ Elias look just like Kindred when he's sleeping, but when he's awake, not at all.

love yous!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

Can I learn to type, please? Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home