Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Weekend in Viera & Brody update

We spent a long weekend in Viera at my parents house. Mom and Grandpa had gone up to visit Mike, Michelle, Kindred and Elias in Philly, and Trisha went to visit her friend Katie in North Carolina.

We had a really nice time. Caden helped walk mom's dog, Chocko, and we went to the zoo twice. Caden really enjoyed the zoo! His favorite part by far was the train ride. We rode in the caboose the first trip, then by his request "up front" the second trip. We forgot the camera, so we don't have any pictures. We have annual passes to the zoo, so I'm sure we'll be back again soon!

We also met the Vissers for lunch on Sunday. Caden was really drawn to baby Tap this time. He touched him gently and smiled. He even liked it when Tap touched him and gave him "kisses". It was really cute! Caden also loved feeding the fish in the pond. We must have gone through two dollars worth of quarters, but the smile on his face was worth it!

Brody update:

So we are 38 weeks along! I'm feeling good, but tired and hungry (seems like that is my mantra for this pregnancy). I'm only a little swollen this time (Darren calls my toes "Vienna sausages"). We had a doctor's visit yesterday. I'm 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. That doesn't seem like a lot, but with Caden, my water broke when I was less than 1/2cm dilated and each inch after was hard work (until about 5 - 6 cm when I got the epidural). So 2 down and 8 more to go!




1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

2 cm! Wee-hoo! I've been wondering. Hopefully the next 8 will be a breeze! (Gosh, I'm getting butterflies in my tummy just think' about it.)

Love!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home