Giving this "Blog Thing" a try...
I have once again been inspired by my siblings and decided to give this "blog thing" a try. For those of you who read Michelle's blog (meeshemama) or Trisha's LiveJournal, I hope you won't be too disappointed. I'm not particularly clever or even a good writer, but I promise to try to keep this updated with plenty of pictures on a fairly regular basis.
Darren, Caden and I have been doing well. Trisha and I visited Michael, Michelle, Kindred and Elias in Philly last weekend. I had a great time, although I really missed my two men! Michelle and I had a blast talking about all the fun post-pregnancy things I had forgotten about... some good (sleeping on your back again and fitting in small spaces again) and some bad (we probably don't need to get into those). Darren and Caden did very well without me, but it was nice to be greeted with a big "Mommy!" and lots of attention.
So enough with the chatter, here are some recent pictures we took:
Darren, Caden and I have been doing well. Trisha and I visited Michael, Michelle, Kindred and Elias in Philly last weekend. I had a great time, although I really missed my two men! Michelle and I had a blast talking about all the fun post-pregnancy things I had forgotten about... some good (sleeping on your back again and fitting in small spaces again) and some bad (we probably don't need to get into those). Darren and Caden did very well without me, but it was nice to be greeted with a big "Mommy!" and lots of attention.
So enough with the chatter, here are some recent pictures we took:
Dining Out, Always an Adventure.
Caden playing his flute for me today.
What's that Mommy?
A blimp, Sweetheart!
More peese!


2 Comments:
This is Michael. (Pay no attention to the MeesheMama thing.) I love the blog and think you guys are the greatest. Eveyone looks wonderful. It was great to see Lizzie and Trish (Aunt Lizard and Aunt T) last week. We miss you all terribly.
I'm keeping my eyes open for jobs and houses in the Philadelphia area for you!
Love
Michael
You both look wonderful and Caden is absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing this with me!
Take care,
Alicia
Post a Comment
<< Home