Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Waiting Game

Well, we had our 39 week visit with the doctor... Unfortunately, there has been no change. I know it does not mean anything, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed. 'Most' 2nd babies come early. Apparently, I am not 'most'. We are considering an induction if his due date comes and goes, to avoid a C-Section. We'll see... These constant Braxton Hicks contractions are a little tiring, and apparently not doing too much. I just keep telling myself that Brody is not going to stay in there forever; his arrival is imminent and when he comes I know there will be times when I'll miss having him this close to me!

Here are some pictures of my ever growing belly. Luckily for me it has gotten cooler here, so I was able to find a few more shirts that cover me. Once you officially enter the "Huge" size, your fashion options become more....tent-ish. By the way, the last 2 pictures show how Brody is most comfy hanging out on the right side and pushing his little feet against my left side (for those of you who may be uncomfortable looking at a bare tummy you may want to skip it - aka Dad!) This is also a test to see if my father actually reads what I write or just peruses the pictures. ;-)








Where are my feet?


Oh, there they are!

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

Elizabeth, you are GORGEOUS!! And really lopsided, you aren't kidding! Hang in there. You can't start getting impatient yet. Elias came 5 days early and I hadn't quite started getting antsy. Counting down already might make you go nuts. Remember what dear Dr. Bradley said: He'll come when he's ready. *Easy for him to say, he isn't the one hauling around an extra 30 pounds in the heat!

And don't feel bad, your dad doesn't read anything on my blog either. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home