Back-fill Blog
I am sitting upstairs watching my adorable Brody play on a mat I laid out for him. He is so cute with his hair growing in; the front parts lies down, the back part sticks straight up and the sides go over his ears! I'd like to tell everyone about our vacation last week, but I need to fill in some stuff from before that... so hopefully I'll be able to get to everything and still play with this cuttie-pie!
The Melbourne Fair:
I love living in the south; we get carnivals, fairs and all kinds of festivals all the time! Caden, of course, loves the rides. It's hard to get a good picture of him because he gets very involved in the ride, so out of the 50+ pictures we took, here are the best ones:
He seemed to enjoy the roller coaster, but decided not to go back on a second time. I think it might have scared him a bit... it know it scared me a bit just to watch him!Caden's Rocket:
Caden has been into rockets lately, and Darren couldn't help but get his this big rocket launcher... Caden's a pro and he gets a kick out of it every time!
Caden has been into rockets lately, and Darren couldn't help but get his this big rocket launcher... Caden's a pro and he gets a kick out of it every time!
I came home to this the other day:
I have to say, my husband's a genius. He used electrical tape and an ice gel pack. There was hardly a bump and it didn't hurt to take it off!Bath time with the Boys:
What strikes me about these pictures is the contrast between the boys' skin tone. We lather Caden with suntan lotion when he's exposed to the sun; he's just blessed with olive skin tone. Brody seems to have received my "ivory" tone (sorry buddy!).
Caden and the Frog:
One morning, after I had left for work, Darren looked into our toilet and saw this little guy looking back at him. I'm trying not to think about when exactly this little guy hopped in there! So anyway, he and Caden retrieved him and set him free in a near by field.
Caden sharing with Brody:
Caden knows the rules about what toys Brody can and cannot play with... can't be too small, "no sharp edges" and we prefer that they are plastic. We have a set of small (but not too small) plastic cars that are perfect for Brody. Caden often just starts piling them in front of Brody so that he has something to "play with". It's really very sweet!




1 Comments:
Thank you :) Love, Mom/Carol
Post a Comment
<< Home