A-mazing Caden
I'm sure it is all normal for kids his age, but it is still amazing to us none the less. We wanted to write 'Thank You' notes to everyone for Easter and Mr. "Me Help" wrote one all by himself! I just said each letter and he wrote it! Oh, I did remind him to connect the bottom of his 'U' so it didn't look like Yoll, but that was it! A-mazing!
I often wonder what is going on in his little mind. He has never said his "A,B,C's" all the way through without us saying each letter before, but I think it is because we just never asked. Darren said,"Caden, why don't you sing your A, B, C's?" So Caden proceeded to sing all the way through and even added the, "Now we know our A, B, C's, next time won't you sing with me"! Oh and sorry for the sideways thing, it is our first two uploads.
This next video is Caden Whispering the A, B, Cs.
Right after he started the next rendition of his A, B, Cs, I motioned with my hand up and down for him to say his A, B, Cs a little slower, and he interpreted it as softer, which for how I was motioning, actually makes more sense. Funny stuff.
Labels: Caden's genius


1 Comments:
(Oops, typo in the first one.)
NO FREAKIN' WAY! Your tag says it all. I love it.
Post a Comment
<< Home