Friday, March 16, 2007

Brody's First Beach "Day" and Other Fun Pictures

Grandpa Dave and my mom came to watch Caden and Brody while Darren and I were at work. They did a wonderful job, and we really appreciated it!

Sometimes we like to eat outside when it's nice. Caden especially likes it!



Daddy and the boys at the park



Brody's first "day" at the beach: I say "day" because Brody and I only lasted about an hour. It was a beautifully warm morning, but it cooled down a bit in the afternoon. It was just enough that with the wind at the beach, we all covered up. Despite the wind, Brody seemed to take it all in stride. Caden loved getting back to the beach and the sand, and we had a fun time with the Vissers. Caden and Maggie did well sharing together.





We are so proud of Caden; he did such a great job with Erik and Scottie's dogs. He wasn't afraid or too rough (he even when back to petting after Pedro took a little nip).


When I saw Caden on scooting around on his four-wheeler, I couldn't help but be amazed at how big he's getting.



What a cutie-pie!



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, what wonderful pictures! Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home