Thursday, February 22, 2007

Some fun pictures of Feburary

Here are some pictures , updates to follow.




Caden and his crazy hair! Where did it come from? I love it!




!!!Funny Faces!!!



We had a few rainy days in a row,
but look at what showed up outside our door!

Speaking of the rain, we had to figure out how to expend some of Caden's energy...

I one might ask why we would blow-up a moon bounce in our house; we would answer, why not?!? Actually, it was a great idea, Caden was getting stir-crazy and Brody loved watching him!

G.G. (Darren's mom) sent Caden some lollipops in the shape of characters from the Cars movie. Caden LOVED them... and not just for their sweet goodness!



Caden realized that when his hands are sticky
and he plays in the grass, it sticks to his hands!







3 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the smiles and the laughs at Brody's funny faces. Love, Mom

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

I can't even believe that you brought that moonbounce inside. You're insane. In that funny way.

I loved these. Brody is a total cute-head.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brody is getting so big and he is to cute and so is Caden I love his hair. Talk to you soon
Liz, Chris, Lillian and Christian Fox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home