Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tap's 1st Birthday

Here are some pictures from Tap's first birthday party (Erik and Scottie's son). Caden had a great time and shared very well ! He's so funny; he liked to tell the other kids what to do! "Go over there and play with shovel, right noooow." (Are those really my words he's copying? Is that what I sound like... funny... kind-of) It was mostly so he wouldn't have to share, but when it came down to it, he would either try to trade or he would take turns. We were very proud of him!

How pretty is Maggie in her new dress!


Caden loves Maggie and Tap's little house. He told me all the things that it had in in... including a "pretend outlet and plant".

Brody and I took a little time-out for him to eat... he's full now.

Caden also gets along with Tap as well as Maggie, they have a common interest......

Cake.

How cute is he!

I think he liked his cake!

GG was visiting us and was able to make it to the party. She and Brody had a great time!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice update. Great pictures! Love, Mom

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

I can't believe Tap is a year old! He's so freakin cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home