Saturday, April 14, 2007

Overheard at the Wilson's

Caden has been absolutely amazing! We have full conversations with him, and he remembers everything! The last few weeks he has suddenly took notice in Brody and has been really affectionate with him. He loves to give him kisses and hugs as well as get him toys and chooches. He also loves to tell Brody all of the rules he sees him breaking ("Don't put you hands in you mouth, Brody. Brody's being naughty.") It has been a joy to watch! Here are some of the fun comments Caden's been making that I wanted to write down before I forgot:

"Oh, it's hot outside!" or "It's windy outside." (He's really great about using describing words... slipperly, sticky... he even makes up some of his own like "playdoughy")
"Put you chooch in you mouth, right now, Brody!"
"Your so cute, Brody."
"Your getin big-er, and big-er, and big-er, Brody. Like me!"
"Pull my hand, Brody."
"No mommy, it's Brody's bedtime, not Caden's! (Sometimes he interchanges his name with "mine" or "me")
"It's not bedtime yet; I'm not tired!"

Classic:
"D for Daddy"
"M for Mommy"
"C for Caden"
"B for Brody"
"W for Wilson"

After talking about the "W" for Wilson, I said, "Daddy Wilson, Mommy Wilson, Caden Wilson and Brody Wilson." Caden then said, "No mommy, Brody's not a Wilson, Caden's a Wilson!" Then today we were talking about it again, this time he said, "Brody's not a Wilson, he's a baby!"

Too cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home