We're Back!
Sorry for the lack of posts during our transition up north. Ironically, the first time I have a chance to update it, we are visiting Florida! The boys have been enjoying Maryland immensely, but it is nice to be back in the warm Florida climate!
We'll start the pictures with a few from before we left:
We were having a tough morning the other day, but when Brody started "feeding" himself, I thought we'd just go with it!
Superbowl with Daddy! (OK, Brody only made the pre-game show, but it was fun anyway!)
Caden was very excited to watch football. He asked all sorts of questions, including, "Is this football?", "Why are they doing that?", "Can I eat popcorn now?"... It was fun!
So here we are on the plane to Florida:
And here we are at the zoo today:


2 Comments:
Well well, welcome back!
HELLO HELLO! Lookee there! A post full of cute cute pictures!
Thank you for rejoining the world of blogging. *grin*
Post a Comment
<< Home