Brody's First Steps!!
On Monday, October 8th, Brody took his first few unassisted steps. I can't remember if he walked from me to Darren or from Darren to me, but we were both happy that it happened while Darren was still in town! He took about three steps and was very excited about it! Since then he has stood up on his own and 'walked' towards us, taking between 3 and 5 steps. His record is about 7 steps. I don't think we can say that he is officially walking yet, but he is on his way!!! I'm sorry to blog about this a week late; but rest assure, there has been much fanfare surrounding it at our house! I'll try to get it on video this weekend while at my mom's house.
In the meantime, here are some cute ones of him playing with a balloon:
Labels: balloons, First steps


1 Comments:
Cute! Love, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home